Aggressive Representation in Complex Litigation
Litigation always requires a cost-benefit analysis. In addition to understanding the criminal and PR consequences, there are other risks that should be evaluated by New York civil litigation lawyers. Davidson & Grannum, LLP, helps clients determine the financial, regulatory, reputational and criminal risks. In many situations, a business's largest concern is the damage to its reputation.
Because many of the firm's lawyers are former in-house counsel from large Wall Street firms, the team is keenly aware of the intangible damage that accompanies litigation. They have an in-depth understanding of the things that concern senior management and have experience working with clients to resolve an array of matters, including:
- Class action and multi-district litigation: The firm has handled cases across the nation, including class action cases regarding Madoff funds, securities fraud and broker-dealers issuing securities.
- Real estate litigation: Attorneys from the firm handle closings in New York and New Jersey. The legal team handles mortgage and contract litigation involving banks and individuals.
- Business contracts and business torts: The firm works with businesses to resolve disputes involving business tort claims, such as intentional interference, breach of fiduciary duty, negligent misrepresentation, fraudulent activity, gross negligence in contract dealings or the handling of money, and unfair competition.
- Partnership disputes and minority shareholder rights: Attorneys at the firm work with doctors, lawyers and other professionals who are interested in leaving their partnerships. The firm also works with minority shareholders to help ensure their rights are not compromised by corporate bylaws.
- Unfair competition and misappropriation of trade secrets: Davidson & Grannum works with businesses to resolve disputes involving unfair competition, misappropriation of trade secrets, price discrimination, violations of anti-trust laws and other business torts.
- Professional malpractice defense: The firm defends individuals in professional malpractice matters, including lawyer malpractice and accountant malpractice.
Contact Experienced Stamford Class Action Litigation Lawyers
Davidson & Grannum represents clients in class action lawsuits regarding securities and complex litigation involving a variety of business matters. To discuss your situation with an attorney, contact the firm online or call 877-854-2510 to schedule your initial consultation.