Defending Your Business in Securities Litigation
Davidson & Grannum, LLP, is a boutique law firm with decades of experience handling securities litigation and regulatory matters. Our firm's securities litigation defense attorneys previously worked at premiere Manhattan law firms and brokerage firms. Our securities defense services are comparable to highly expensive Wall Street law firms.
Yet, because of our size, we can afford to offer reasonable rates. Our New York securities defense attorneys are committed to building relationships with our clients, instead of just simply turning cases over. Part of our client commitment includes being sensitive to our clients' budgetary and financial concerns.
During a time when businesses are concerned with their bottom lines, we take pride in offering experienced representation at a reasonable rate. Contact our law firm today to schedule a consultation with a highly skilled securities litigation defense lawyer at our law offices in New York or New Jersey.
Offering an In-House Approach to Our Securities Litigation Practice
At Davidson & Grannum, LLP, our firm's securities defense attorneys have experience providing in-house legal counsel for Manhattan brokerage firms. We apply a similar client-driven approach to our securities practice.
Our firm's New York securities litigation defense attorneys work with large financial institutions, banks, broker-dealers and insurance companies to tailor our approach around their unique needs. We focus on defense costs, mitigation and regulatory risk, compliance and supervisory issues, and reputational risk when developing a strategy focused on a variety of areas, including:
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority: We represent clients in arbitrations and mediations before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Our law firm is an approved mediator and arbitrator for FINRA.
- Clearing firm disputes: When smaller firms take orders, they often send their information to ADP, Pershing LLC or another clearing firm to complete the transaction. When there are disputes arising from these transactions, Davidson & Grannum, LLP, represents the individuals and businesses named in the lawsuit.
- Securities fraud: We handle highly complex matters involving securities fraud/misrepresentation, Ponzi schemes and clawback litigation. We provide regulatory enforcement representation when needed and assist institutions in making sure contracts, manuals, policies and other records are accurate and compliant.
- Brokers and securities professionals: We work with broker-dealers and the professionals they employ to maintain their reputations and keep their records clean during securities investigations.
- Employment law: Raiding/recruiting litigation, unfair competition and non-compete agreements all have specific nuances in the securities industry. We work with employers and employees to help ensure their policies and practices are legal.
Contact Our Experienced Manhattan FINRA Arbitration Attorneys
Davidson & Grannum has represented numerous banks and broker-dealers, including Wells Fargo, Raymond James and Edward Jones in securities litigation. We will apply our years of experience and legal skills to your benefit. Contact us online or call 877-854-2510 to learn more about our cost-conscious and experienced approach.